Triangle Triathlon Club
Over 200 members strong
“As a beginner triathlete, I had no idea how great it would be to be in a club with athletes of all levels. The experienced triathletes are so helpful! It’s also great to meet veteran and new members at social events and races! – Anne F.
Pre-ride the IM70.3 Raleigh bike course in-style!
- Avoid all of the hassles of a point-to-point ride
- Shuttle to the lake, bike racked and waiting for you
- Beer at the end of the ride
What more could you ask for?
April 17, 2016
May 8, 2016 – Ride after the Jordon Lake Open Water Challenge
May 15, 2016
Register to Ride Now!
2017 Club Registration - Now Open
Triathlon as a way of life!
To develop or enhance skills in strength, swimming, cycling, and running, in order to train and race in a safe, fun, and meaningful way.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, Jonathan and Kamden, as your dedicated coaches;
- Periodized 12 week daily training plan leading up to race day;
- 4 week daily training plan leading up to second race day
- 4 week daily training plan leading up to final race day
- Clinics including bike handling skills, nutrition, open water swimming, and transition;
- Organized group rides;
- Organized group track workouts and runs;
- Organized group open water swim;
- Socials to get to know other club members and training partners; and
- SWAG nutrition and other goodies!!
For more details and Sign-up: iostriclub.com/beginner-program
Program Starts February 22
Get on board for the 2017 season today!
Don’t take the winter off. We do plenty together!
Meet our Sponsors
Please support those who help and outfit us.
A Rich Tradition
The IOS Triathlon Club began over ten years ago and has been growing stronger ever since. Our bylaws and board structure are defined and proven, which helps our 200+ athletes govern the club.
IOSTC is supported by the best coaches in North Carolina. If you are looking for help training, you’ve come to the right place.
We train hard, we play hard and we eat well. IOSTC knows that relaxing during social downtime and getting to know like-minded athletes helps us all succeed in triathlon and beyond.
Members earn points towards cool swag provided by our title sponsor, InsideOut Sports.
Sponsors and Partners